Last month I was approached by Tristan Hall from Photo Comment Magazine to write a review on my Apple Iphone 4 camera. I am a huge Apple fan and I love my Iphone. But since I upgraded to the Iphone 4 I really love it’s camera too! It’s very simple, but has a 5 Mpixel camera, so the photos are actually print quality. And with all the amazing apps available for the Iphone, you’re definitely able to do some pretty amazing stuff with just your phone!
One of the things I love about my Iphone is it gives me the option just to take snaps in creative ways, without carrying my big SLR with me. And with the apps on the Iphone, it gives me instant editing options. Then of course the Iphone is connected via 3G, so I have immediate access to share the photos on Facebook or Twitter.
Here is my article with some technical stuff, but if you’re just interested in the results and some cool iphone apps, I’ve also included those below. Also be sure to have a look at Julie Lim’s amazing iPhone photos on her blog! She was the one that introduced me to some of these killer cool apps :)
My favourite Iphone Apps:
- CrossProccess: Cool instant effects
- TiltShiftGen: Tiltshift editing (miniature effect)
- Pano: Stich photographs to make a panoramic photograph
- ShakeItPhoto: Cool instant effects
- Pocketbooth: Photobooth strip of photos
- Instagram: Social sharing of Photos as well as cool polaroid looking effects.
- Camera Bag: Cool instant effects