The document serves as a framework for the relationship between you and your client. You can therefor change the details to suit the way you do business. The documents are in Microsoft Word format to allow easy changes. Make sure that you read the terms and feel comfortable with what is agreed.
The terms of this agreement regulate the following aspects between the parties involved:
- Payment Terms & Booking Fee
- Cancelation and Changes
- Act of God
- Limitation of Liability & Indemnity
- Ordering and delivery of goods
- Transfer of Ownership
- Wedding day details (like traveling, accommodation, overtime, weather changes etc)
- Model Release
- Domicilium Citandi Et Executandi
- Governing Law
- Validity of Quotation & Cooling-off Right
The terms are written to comply with South African law, but can be adapted for other countries. If you have particular legal questions, please contact the KIKI lawyer, Gustav Barkhuizen.